We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to our website, you may only do so with our consent and on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
8.1 Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials;
8.2 You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
8.3 You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
8.4 You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
8.5 Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in Singapore.
8.6 You have the full rights through opt in or other mechanisms to trade the user details or other information pertaining to contact details and user information. Any entries that are placed on the website are the sole responsibility of the user who placed those entries and by placing that entry declares that you have the right to do so.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 8, you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials. Your access to our website does not license you to use any content from this website in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- All trade marks, brands, company names and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, testimonial, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) and any information, article, photo, floor plan, factsheet, guide or related property material (called "Contributions") which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments or Contributions in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments or Contributions for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments or Contributions.
- If you provide us with Comments or Contributions, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
15.1 for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
15.2 that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Singapore;
15.3 which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 15.2.]
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date. All interested parties shall make enquiries to satisfy themselves for any of the information. We, the property owner, its agent, our partners or contributors cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss suffered as a result of any inaccuracies.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
- We are only providing a service for landlords, serviced office providers or landlord's representative agents to market their office or industrial properties, or a service to assist office or industrial tenants and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of profit or intagible loss related to your use of this website or use of any of the services provided at this website.)
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- Although we use reasonable efforts to have the colors of the property images displayed as accurately as possible on the website, we do not warrant that the color will be accurately displayed by your monitor.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [real estate, legal or financial] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
- We work with commercial office and industrial developers, landlords, owners, serviced office providers and other landlord representative agents / agencies in Singapore and assist to market their properties on this website.
- All property listings listed on this website are mainly general property or building information in Singapore. Actual units or "ready units" are listed in some of the property listings and they are only listed with the owner's prior consent. None of these listings are meant to be misleading or "dummy listings".
- The intended use of all information in the property listings is to help tenants gain a better understanding of the property's or building's general information (i.e. floor plate, location, photos, nearest MRT, map, etc) and/or rental rates of actual units or "ready units" in the market.
- Property listing information are kept current and accurate. Actual units or "ready units" that are no longer available will be immediately removed from the listings or as soon as practicable. Similarly, if property information changes, the information posted in the property listings will be changed immediately or as soon as practicable.
- We take due care and reasonable steps to ensure that the information in the property listings is correct. All information or any terms posted in the property listings are subject to contract and availability. No warranty or representation is given or implied for the accuracy of any of the contents. All interested parties shall make enquiries to satisfy themselves for any of the information. We, the property owner or its agent cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss suffered as a result of any inaccuracies.
- We take due care and resonable steps to ensure that we comply with CEA's guidelines. If you have any further queries relating to our Property Listings, or you have a problem or complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website or actions that take place outside of our website as a result of parties being introduced via our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- By accessing our website or using any of our services / partner's services, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website or any of our services / partner's services.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.